Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and controlled by Henco International Limited. If you use this website you agree to the terms and conditions set out below. Henco International is a limited company registered in England with registered number 01748586.
While Henco International makes every effort to ensure that everything on the website is accurate and complete, we provide it for information only, so it is indicative rather than definitive. We thus make no explicit or implicit guarantee of its accuracy, and, as far as applicable laws allow, we neither accept responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions, nor for loss that may result directly or indirectly from reliance on its content. Users of the website should not take or omit to take any action that relies on information on the website. Henco International may correct or update the website without prior notice.
In making the website available, Henco International does not imply or establish any client, advisory,financial or professional relationship. Through the website, neither Henco International nor any other person is providing advisory, consulting or other professional services.
We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
Important Information relating to properties displayed on the website
1. Particulars: Any property particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You shouldnot rely on statements by Henco International in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing ("information") as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value.
2. Photos: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at thetime they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only. Any computer generated image gives only an indication as to how the property may look and this may change at any time.
3. Regulations: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Information on the website about a property is liable to be changed at any time.
6. Map Disclaimer: Any indication on a map does not necessarily show the location of a property, but only the general vicinity.
The accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to condition, necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details contained herein is not guaranteed and is for general guidance only and prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy. Prices/rents quoted in these particulars are subject to other terms and contract and may be subject to local property taxes in addition. The reference to any mechanical or electrical equipment or other facilities at the property shall not constitute a representation (unless otherwise stated) as to its state or condition or that it is capable of fulfilling its intended function. Prospective tenants/purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the fitness of such equipment for their requirements.
This website is owned and controlled by Henco International. Unless otherwise noted, all information featured on the Henco International website, (whether text or images), is protected by copyrights and trademarks, and is owned or licensed by Henco International. You may not download, display or print any part of the content except to your own computer for your personal use and not for business purposes.
Links on this website may lead to servers maintained by individuals or organisations other than Henco International. Henco International makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, suitability or any other aspect of the information located on such servers and neither monitors nor endorses such servers or content.
If you link to our website we may require you at any time at our absolute discretion to remove the Link
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws ofEngland and Wales. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Your authorisation to use the Henco International website automatically terminates without notice if you fail to comply with any of the Terms and Conditions with decisions being made at our sole discretion. Upon termination, you must cease all use of the Henco International website and destroy all and any materials copied directly or indirectly from the Henco International website.